~ Terms & Conditions ~
- Closed in shoes must be worn.
- The safety of our customers participating in our classes is of the utmost importance. If you do happen to injure yourself, please advise the Chef immediately so that the proper treatment can be applied.
Allergies & Intolerances
- We are currently unable to cater for allergies or intolerances unless specified.
Terms & Conditions
- Classes must be paid in full at least 7 days before the class commences. Places not paid for in this timeframe will result in the place being opened up to the public for booking.
- Cancellations must be received 72 hours prior to the class to receive a refund. Cancellations received less than 72 hours before the class will not be refunded as produce and ingredients have been ordered (exceptional circumstances will be considered).
- Photos will be taken during the classes and will be posted on The Family Table website and Facebook page. Consent for this will be asked for when commencing each class.