This class is designed for teens aged 11+ years*! The teens will work as a team to make a Honey & Lemon Chicken Stirfry and a Chocolate Pudding with Strawberry Sauce. We learn and practice skills like chopping, measuring, weighing, numbers, teamwork and kitchen safety as well as cleaning up and setting the table. The teens will be learning about local produce and will also sit down together to enjoy their meal at the end of the class.
- mum or dad drop teen off for the duration of the class or relax and enjoy some time out at our cafe, Gather or go for a stroll around Annie’s Nursery and the Salvation Army store
- this class does not automatically cater for allergies and intolerances (but please talk to us if your child has any allergies or intolerances so that we can advise you if the class is suitable)
- children must wear closed in shoes and have hair tied back
- please bring a container to take home any leftovers
- *our age groups are used as a guideline, for this class, if you have a younger child that would like to join in this class, please only book them in if they have the ability to concentrate and take instruction for a long period of time. We will be using sharp knives and hot equipment during this class and their safety is a priority.
- teens get to take home the recipes so they can re-create this at home for you!
Please arrive 10 minutes early for the class as we will start on time.