This class is designed for kids aged 3 to 10 years (as a guideline). If your kids love making and eating food that they can get hands on with, they will love this class! The kids will work together to make Chicken Pad Thai! The kids will learn and practice skills such as chopping, measuring, teamwork, cleaning up and setting the table, all while learning about lots of local food! The kids will be learning about local produce and will also sit down together to enjoy their meal at the end of the class.
- mum or dad can drop child off and enjoy some free time relaxing at Gather or wandering around Annie’s Nursery or the Salvation Army Store (children aged 5 and under will need assistance from mum or dad during the class)
- this class does not automatically cater for most allergies and intolerances (but please talk to us if your child has any allergies or intolerances so that we can advise you if the class is suitable)
- children must wear closed in shoes and have hair tied back
- please bring a container to take home any leftovers
- *our age groups are used as a guideline, if you have an older or younger child that would like to join in this class, please book them in.
- kids get to take home the recipes so they can re-create this at home for you!
Please arrive 10 minutes early for the class as we will start on time.
Cost is $30 per child (1 ½ hour class)