It’s been 4 months (already) since we brought The Garden Tea House and we think it’s time for a new name. Why? We really want to align it more closely with our other business, The Family Table, as both businesses have the same focus and that is all about specialising in using local, seasonal food that comes directly from our farmers! It’s also about making it easier to explain and describe both businesses to our customers.
But we are a bit stuck for names and we think you can help us! We do have a few RULES (below) so have a read and let us know your suggestions.
Oh and there is a PRIZE too for the winning name!
The Winner will receive a $100 Gift Voucher to spend at the currently named “The Garden Tea House” and also 2 tickets to an upcoming Cooking Experience (new schedule to be released soon), valued at $99 per ticket. Total prize value of $298.
PLUS, we will also be randomly giving away some Gift Vouchers to people who simply like both Facebook pages and share the post (you must do it all)!
And we can’t wait to have the super talented Amy from Black Owl Design to create a brand spanking new logo for us (will be similar to our current The Family Table logo – see below).
- Your suggested business name must not already be a registered business name or be a trademarked name (we will check here and you can too if you want to)
- Your suggested business name must include “The Family Table”, doesn’t have to include the words “Tea House” but we don’t like “The Family Table Tea House” – so get creative!
- Your suggested business name must be posted on the COMPETITION – WE NEED A NEW NAME post on either The Family Table or The Garden Tea House Facebook page to be considered a valid entry OR by completing the entry form in store at The Garden Tea House.
- If more than one person suggests the same business name, the person to suggest it first will be accepted as the suggester of that particular name. This will be based on the date and time on each suggested business name post.
- Each person can only suggest one business name.
- The Family Table reserves the right to not choose any of the business names suggested or to create a name based on multiple suggestions received. In this case, no winner will be declared.
- The Winner will be chosen by The Family Table and the decision announced will be final.
- Competition closes at 5pm Monday 4th September 2017.
- Winner will be announced by 5pm Monday 11th September 2017.
About The Author
Trudie Bishop is our Chief of Foodspiration and an experienced home cook with a passion for local produce, learning and getting kids of all ages in the kitchen.